configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting your feet trimmed.....

I mean, HOOFs  trimmed.... yes, I know that's a grammatical error..... Ponygirl would notice it right away.... but, seriously, "hooves" make me think of cows....not horses... so, there you have it.  The farrier came out recently. His price for trims has gone up... the economy is going the wrong way for me... Obviously, he is trying to make up for his time and gas expenses, so I can't really blame him. All in all, with the prices of things going up, and most of us, with downward sliding incomes... it really scares the daylights out of me.... Being single is hard enough, without added expenses on an already stretched to the last sou (that's fancy french for a penny)....  I am terrified I won't be able to keep up with it all, much less afford my animals.  Surely, there will be an end to this someday, sooner than later, I am praying.  Someone sent me a joke today, it said that Obama is honoring George Bush, naming the tetonic plate under Haiti, as Bush's Fault.  LOL... that's funny, and expected ...  I just want a President who does more than read teleprompters ... and attempts to bring us out of this DEPRession...Not recession.... because, I want to be able to buy lots of peppermints for my Comanche' girl.... and some really cool tack for her, for her love of dressing up.... She IS a Diva, after all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment