configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've been Spring Cleaning!!!

Yeah..... its a tough job, and someone has to do it..... unfortunately, that someone is ME!!!.....  I can't even get the Kitty Sisters to dust.  In fact, I've lost some of my dear belongings thanks to Sister Sarah.... I've never seen such a destructive animal in my life.   I don't think she KNOWs how to be graceful!  She likes to jump up on things and turn around, which is not good for inanimate objects in her general vacinity. Off they go, hitting the floor and smashing to smithereens!!!..........  She knows its her fault , too.   Runs and hides out for a bit, til I get over my mad, at her.   Sweet Sage, on the other hand, doesn't seem to do too much of the jumping or destroying of property.  I'm just sorry I didn't think about putting my stuff up before Sister Sarah decided to investigate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment