configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lousy weather......

I  really can't complain much... the weather here is usually very good...especially for riding your horses.... but today , the clouds are very low and gray, and its spitting snow here on the western side of the Sandia Mountains.... over in Edgewood... east of the mountains...its snowing, reported by a friend of mine, Debbie..... she was watching her three horses go bananas when a snowplow was clearing her street.... She said, "at least it will make them move around and keep warm"..... so, I am at the library in Rio Rancho, using the computer since my laptop is still not functioning.... I am hoping soon that I can get that accomplished.  Pics are waiting in line to be posted, but I don't have a way to do it here, at the moment... but, spring will soon be here...and I am hoping that I can catch Comanche' and the other mares, out in their corral...enjoying the sunshine that will maybe show up before long!!... I  went to visit Pony Girl Rides Again....online, and see that she's going to try out Saddleseat.... she had a pic of an appaloosa doing it from an old appaloosa magazine..... Hey...these horses are incredible...they can do just about anything you ask of them..... Have a wonderful day, Y'all... my minutes are fast closing in on the library computer.... Keep me in your prayers!!!.... me and the Comanche' diva.... LOL....

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I hope you can post your pictures by spring! Yes, I live on the other side of the mountain and it's snowing hard- 10 inches or more! check my blog for some video of my 'snow' horses.www.fantastykvoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having to use the library computer! That must be hard, I remember long lines for those in the day. I can't believe how much snow you all are getting in NM! Keep your pony warm! I'll let you know how my saddleseat lesson goes! :)

    ReplyDelete