configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Friday, July 23, 2010

Yea!!!!!!!!!! Just for the fun of it....!

Ok... I admit... I'm not sure what to say today..... I have been really busy this past two weeks...trying to get a new job.. interviewing, and just trying to organize myself and my house.  The garage is still full of boxes that I will have to sort thru, and hopefully, not run across a lizard in the midst of it all... involving a LOT of screaming, which may or may not, include someone calling the cops reporting a possible murder.... ( my screams can be LOUD).....  but, I am tickled to say... I have been offered the job.....so, that's a relief to know I am going to have income soon.  Comanche' likes to eat, after all, whether I do, or not.  And, peppermints do not always come cheap, either.  But, as Scarlett, (not the Missouri Foxtrotter, but the movie star) would say.."Tomorrow is another day".... and, "I'll worry about that, Tomorrow"..............  Today... I'm going to enjoy a drive to the mountains....and come home to brush Comanche' good... I noticed the other night that she's shedding some... so, I think she'll enjoy a good brushing..............

No comments:

Post a Comment