configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Honest, Lord.......

Honest, Lord........ I've tried and tried to be a good kitty............"Yes, I know this is my 6th or 7th life.... its hard to keep track.....I do know you've given me many chances....".... "yes... I need to get it right....".... "OK.............. I realize that I shouldn't have climbed up my Mom's Kiva fireplace....almost knocking off her candlesticks..."...... "and, Yeah... I do not know what possessed me, to jump up on the screens outside...I think it was a moth...or a lizard that I was after....."........ "yes... I know....Mom doesn't want me to do that"...... "yes.... I do know, that chasing Sage, my kitty sister through the house, is naughty....." "but, its soooooo much fun".... "oh..right.... I do manage to knock things over in the process, Lord...."... "I'm so sorry..."............. "yes.... I do know, that I'm lucky my Mom rescued me from being a lost kitty girl.... starving on the streets.....or I could have wound up being coyote dinner..." "and,... I do realize that I'm loved....by my Mom and by You".................... "What's that, Lord?"............. " If I'm really, really good.... You'll make sure my Mom will keep me my whole life thru?....."............." Oh, yes, Sir!!!!....... I will try really, really hard"..... " I promise!!! "...... "my Mom, Lord........... she's pretty nice to me and Sage..... we get plenty to eat, and she gives us nice headrubs...and belly rubs.... "..... and, she opens the blinds for us to look out and watch the birds in the courtyard.........."............. "Yes, Lord.... I think Sage and I have it pretty good, right here.....its pretty much Heaven on Earth, Sir.....".................. "we love it...".......... " and our Mom"...... "Thanks, Lord.... I will try to be a good kitty girl....."............................
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment