configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Its almost Christmas Eve!!!


There's nothing like getting some Christmas "sugar"... which is what those of us from the South call a kiss...or a "smooch" in some locales.  Comanche' seems to like getting her some kisses....at least, she seems to take them seriously.... LOL...as evidence in this picture...... I will be enjoying a visit to some friends tomorrow evening, and I think I'll make sure Comanche' is having a few peppermints before I go for my fun....... I wish everyone a wonderful time with your family and friends on this special holiday.......... if you are able to share the love of your family with others, then, please, do so......it makes everyone's life brighter if love is shared............... Happy Memories!!!....and Warm Wishes, from Comanche' and Shadow...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment