configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Winds of Change........are Upon Us!!

Boy, its windy out today...the skies are blue, however...but the dust that blows up stings your eyes and winds up in your mouth... no wonder the old cowboys wore neckerchiefs.... you needed something to keep the dirt out of the mouth...Now, today... I'm just trying to stay inside for the most part.  I've got some chores to do, but Comanche' has been left on her own, down at the stable, along with her horse buddies... and, I'm feeling really guilty she's out in all this dust.  I'm heading out to give her a treat or two... and now, that I have finally figured out how to take pics with my new cellphone, I'll be doing some photos of her and the HorseyGirls...I'll try and get my pics up later tonight or tomorrow.  I'm going to miss summer...... it will be cooler before long, and although I love that...I also really don't like when it gets too cold, either.  Makes me sort of picky, doesn't it?...LOL.... oh well... the weather here, in New Mexico, is really what I like best, about the place.  I loved living in Colorado, for its beauty...but didn't care for snow.  I miss the green of Tennessee where I grew up, but hate the humidity. LOL... its really hard to find the perfect place.  California isn't bad, either, but, its scheduled to drop off into the ocean any day now.  Plus, with the taxes...and all the illegals there... it makes for a bad taste in my mouth, which isn't attributed to the dusty wind.  So.. Arnold can have that all to himself...... !    Happy Trails and catch you on the flip side!!!........... Shadow.............

No comments:

Post a Comment