configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Move..........

Hi!....... I've been really busy over the past few weeks and haven't had time to do any posts here.  My major problem has been that my phone has been really screwed up......so, my pics I've taken of my horsie girl...and her friends have been lost since 3 phones have messed up in some manner after only a few days.  I think I've got too much electricity or something in my body....that's the only thing I can figure, either that, or its solar flares ...LOL.... whatever.......... anyway....the new NEWS.......is that I'm about to relocate........ I've got a chance to go elsewhere and have more opportunities to work...and, believe me... I need to do that to keep the Diva Princess in peppermints...  I will have to leave her here, at her really super barn, where Stephanie, the barn owner can take such wonderful care of her... until I get settled and I will then get a transporter to bring my girl to a new barn.  I've already talked to someone that I found online at the new spot.  And she is also a nurse....so, that helps relieve my mind about having to board somewhere.  I figure if you know how to keep people going, then horses are close behind in care.  I'm hoping to get on at one of the local hospitals and I will be able to get a relocation... that will help out.  How did I get so many boxes of stuff, though???.... Holy cow!  I am going to make my New Year's resolution to SIMPLIFY!!! ...... I'm really tired of carting so much around!...Hopefully, once I get reunited with said stuff.... I will plan on having a big yard sale....or donate to any local charity that can come and take it off my hands!!!      Have a good day, and be safe!....Happy Trails~ !!!   ................... Shadow...and Comanche'....

No comments:

Post a Comment