configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oops!!!

I thought I could load my picture of Comanche' like I used to do, before my laptop committed suicide, and killed the hard drive.  I am sorry, but the downloaded pic did not come up,  as planned.  I will now have to try and find out why it won't let me put my pics online.... I am not a computer person, really.... so, I am finding that my programs I had before are no longer there... I was told that they had saved my pics, so, I am looking for that...  but, I have Sprint... who saves my pics online... they will transfer to Facebook, supposedly, although lately, that is kind of a hit or miss, too....   I need a computer expert!!! to rescue me!!!    I promise,  as God is my witness!...(my version of Scarlett O'Hara).....   I will never be hungry again!.... Oh.. I mean,.... I will never be without pictures again!!!... If I can only find out what I need to fix, in order to upload to my blog!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment