configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

 Well, Comanche got carrots, and more carrots, and, of course, Peppermints!!!!   for her Christmas present.  Also has a new purple halter and lead rope.  She looks so pretty in it.  AND....she knows it.  LOL.... she's such a diva....LOL.... She likes to dress up and have her picture made.  I'm still trying to figure out how to work my digital camera and my new laptop, so, as soon as that's done, there will be new pics.  I've got to get my scd card to transfer into my computer.  The piece you put your card into is too big to fit into my laptop portal.  Now, I have to go ask someone how to do it.   I am definitely not a techie sort.     But, I am so happy my babygirl is now here, where I can visit and see her when I am off work.  I even feel safe at night to visit.  She's at a nice barn.  Its bigger than the one in New Mexico, but I'm meeting a few people here and there, so its been really wonderful.  Hopefully, soon, I will have everything in one place.  I still have to get my things here from storage.  That is our next project.....

No comments:

Post a Comment