configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Sunday, October 9, 2011

WhooHoo!!!! Cooler Weather at Last!!!!

Finally!!!........ the horribly hot weather here , in Arizona, has finally departed!.... at last, you can go out for a breath of fresh air...and, its truly fresh!...and, much cooler.  Now, if you'd told me a year ago, that I'd consider 87 degrees, "cooler"... I would have laughed my head off!... but, it is the truth. People ...things like that are relative in comparison to whatever else you've been exposed to, in the meanwhile!.. ..   I am making some slight headway, in finding a permanent job, I am hoping.  Interviewed this past week, for two positions, and I'm hoping to find out this coming week, about the results of those interviews.  If it doesn't work out, I'll still be searching for my forever job, once again.   I am seriously trying to get things to where I will have a place to bring Comanche' to, and, before too much longer has passed.  This has been so hard, not having her with me.  I truly had no idea it would take this long to get her to where I am right now.  I hesitated to bring her into the very hot weather, without her being acclimated, I felt it would be detrimental to her health.  The heat is very wearing, especially without any air conditioning to relieve it.  Poor babies... the horses and other animals have no decision in,  or way to alleviate their own discomfort.  We force them to endure things we couldn't tolerate ourselves.  However, I am looking to find a boarding situation where she will have misters, which do seem to make the air a tiny bit cooler... and, I can see how that would be a relief.    I am looking forward to  reuniting with my four legged baby girl soon.   Trailrides in the desert, await us!.............

No comments:

Post a Comment