configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Friday, March 18, 2011

Do You Play Games With Your Horse?

Recently... I saw the most adorable video on You Tube o a colt that loved to play with his large ball... and, I was reminded of a horse I knew in Colorado, that loved to roll the plastic barrels around in the arena... he'd play alone with one for a while and then...after tiring of that simple play.... he'd put two barrels together with his nose and roll them BOTH around ....and keep the ends in alignment........he had a great time.... by himself...and we'd just stand and watch amazed and laughing at his fun........ But...if you get out there and participate.... I think...that your horse will enjoy the interaction even more than "horseplay" alone........... Have a great day!......

No comments:

Post a Comment