configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Missing my Comanche'

Well...its been a long 7 weeks... I miss my horsey girl...  I haven't had the time to drive back to even visit yet.  My work has been too off and on..to know I could have a few days to do my trip.  I'm trying to get my permanent job situation set up first, and then have Comanche' brought over by a transporter.  This is not a good time to be hunting for work, unfortunately, with the holidays coming up.  But, I'm hoping I can find something very soon.  My temp work is not enough since so many hospitals are organizing their own float pools.  That cuts down on the agency work available for outside nurses.  And, you have to know how to do the computer charting.  The one day class is NOT sufficient for learning all you need to know, either.  They don't tell you the shortcuts, nor exactly what you have to do to keep everything flowing well. I just do my best... and pray a lot!  So, in the meantime... I've been visiting other people's horses when I get the chance.  I'm kind of  craving the smell of sweet hay.... you know what I mean?????

2 comments:

  1. Yes I do...I hope to hear you've landed a good job soon! I know the stability would bring you much happiness to have Comanche back with you.

    ReplyDelete