configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Hi Y'all!  I've been trying to get oriented to a new job, which is , unfortunately for me, being oriented on nightshift.  That's really hard on me, as I am definitely not a night person.  I get up early automatically, like about 5:30 or 6am.  So, staying awake at night, much less, thinking, is a really tough thing to do.  Hopefully, I will not be doing this night deal but another couple of shifts....then, its onto days!... that's gonna be a relief!  So, Comanche' has been waiting on me to show up and I've not had much sleep, so, any visits to her have been very short.  She's good to be patient though.   I thought I'd show you some horses I met up with near the new job.  Very sweet ones...liked having their pics made, too....LOL.... I just love horses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment