configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Introducing Comancheshadow


Introducing myself..... Hello! I am Shadow..... How I became "Comancheshadow" is a bit of a play on words, as I am , in truth, Comanche's Shadow..... I own a beautiful foundation Appaloosa, who is registered as Comanche's Lunar Nova, with the Appaloosa Horse Club, in Moscow, Idaho. She was Breeder's Trust when I found her and was a beautiful 4.5 year old filly, at a local boarding barn, in Colorado, where I lived at that time. She was living there at the barn, and waiting for me to find her, I am certain of it. I feel as if we were meant to be together. I had also been waiting on her, apparently. I had once had a white quarter-arab as a child to ride, when I was only 4 years old, myself, and while I had ridden my cousin's horse as a teenager, once I reached adulthood, riding had taken a backseat in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment