configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comanche's   coming  on Saturday!!!   I'm already dancing up and down!!!     First, one transporter bailed out on Monday, and I didn't get the message until 2 in the afternoon, since I was at work until almost 8pm that day and Tuesday. I've been frantically trying to find someone to bring her to me before the first of December.   Its not going to happen at this point, but  I am too happy to know she'll be here soon to worry about it now.    I'm going shopping for her a new brush and a new halter and lead rope.  My saddle is still in New Mexico in storage, and my horse trailer is there too.  So, I'll drive over once she's here and settled to get those things.  Soon, we'll be posting new pics of her arrival and her new house... !!!     Now.... off to find that feed store............ and find her a new brush!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea Hoo! I can't wait for pictures of you two together.... :-)

    ReplyDelete