configurehtml/javascript


View My Stats

Monday, February 28, 2011

Working my fingers to the Bone.....

Well... it is very good to have income coming in....but, its time consuming, too.  LOL... so, while I'd rather be a woman to the manor born... and independently wealthy,  ......its not happening here, folks!........   I've been trying to scope out a place for me to find a house to lease, and a new barn for  Comanche'.  First, I will have her transported to be with me, once I do know what area I want to live in....and, then, I'll do what it takes to get a house close by.  I think I've found one that has good grass hay, and a place to ride into the desert, but I don't like that there's no pasture to run in... and that means she would be trapped in a small corral all day and night...unless I can arrange for her to be turned out some each day.  I'm anxiously awaiting her arrival but I have to take care of the details........  Stay tuned!!!..........  Happy TRAILS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment